xbox kinect users...

Options
2»

Replies

• Andrea337
    Options
    Heres another vote for Dance Central and Kinect Adventures! I actually do about 30min of both at a time for a good 1hr workout! Lastnight i decided to try working out during Dancing With the Stars. I did about 35min of lunges, squats, push ups, sit ups and 10min of running in place! That gave me an excellent sweaty workout while watching one of my favorite shows!!!
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    DANCE CENTRAL ALL THE WAY!! I love love love it!. My sister and I fo the Dance Battle mode and while one is playing the other is doing in the background with weights.
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yet ANOTHER huge fan of Dance Central here! I LOVE that game, I play it almost daily for about an hour or so. :) Really gets your heart rate up, especially on hard difficulty.
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Adventures is a butt kicker! Some of the games in your shape were really cool. Zen is hard & NOT yoga. I was hoping for actual yoga. Don't get me wrong, Tai Chi is definately good, but not what I need currently.

I liked Dance Central (we have a gamefly acct) but the spouse sent it back for some reason. Sports is a blast, esp ping pong and the beach volleyball is hella fun. We bought the adventures by keeping it, then you pay for it and they send you the case. It's cheaper that way too.

I highly reccomend gamefly that way you can try before you buy. I want to try the zumba, and the biggest loser and maybe one of the other dance games. i really want yoga though!
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Fighters uncaged is awesome and the graphics are really good too. Looking forward to getting either Dance Central or Zumba if I can convince my husband their not too "girly".
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So I have a lot of the games for the XBOX 360 Kinect. I will give you my opinion on the ones that I have:
    EA Active 2: Like it as of right now just got it for Mother's Day. I like that it has a heart rate monitor you wear and that it shows you how you are doing on your activity.
    Your Shape Evoloved: At first was totally in love with the game. Now it gets boring because it is the same old same old.
    Dance Central: Love Love Love this game. Hard right now but am getting used to it.
    Kinect Sports: This one is fun especially with the hubby or a friend.
    Kinect Adventures: Love this game too.

I also have a Gazelle which love. You can be on it forever and not know it while watching a show or listening to music.
    I also have a Kettlebell. I absolutely love this.
    I also have TaeBo. :) All time favorite.
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm super glad this got bumped again...to everyone out there with Kinect Sports, DEFINITELY download the expansion called Calorie Countdown. It's new and lets you set times and you have to burn a certain number of calories to beat the appropriate mascot. Who doesn't want to box against a slice of Pizza?

I thought it would be okay...but now I'm obsessed. It's basically 1 minute intervals and it swaps everything randomly so you go from bowling to ping pong to volleyball to running etc etc. I burned a LOT more calories than it said on the screen (according to my HRM) and I was sore for an entire week, ALL over my body. Arms, shoulders, calves, thighs, ABS, back...all sore. Good sore though.

Best Kinect expansion everrrr...
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    how many points is the extra DLC? I'd love to get it but am low on points after buying the New Year New You DLC for Your Shape
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    I think 300? 320? It's less than $5