Replies

• minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    Silly little boys pretending to be men
  • jul21r
    jul21r Posts: 34
    Options
    BUDGET CUTS!!!!! I just want to do my job and teach kids!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The snow outside. I feel like its spring everywhere but here
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    negativity!
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    The Royal Wedding
    People who think they are better than me
    The weather
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Negativity in general :tongue:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Rising Gas Prices--and being blamed on wars or some other stupid thing, when we have plenty of oil right here in the US, like for example the Alaskan pipeline, whereas 90% of the oil we produce gets shipped overseas, and we pay higher dollars to import oil back to the united states.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    High Gas Prices and the Crappy Economy!
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    People assuming that because I make different choices than them, my choices are wrong.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The Royal Wedding
    The phrase "That's what she said" & "It is what it is"
    Ignorant people
    Lindsay Lohan
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    NOSY A** people that have to slow down to a crawl to see who got hit or how bad! GO PEOPLE! The FREEWAY IS FOR DRIVING NOT SITTING STILL AND LOOKING AT OTHERS IN THE CARS AROUND YOU!!!!

ME TOO!!! Wish I could line 'em all up and slap the mother luvin' sheit out of them!!!!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    People assuming that because I make different choices than them, my choices are wrong.

You are my hero.
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This disgusting humidity.
    And yes, The Royal Wedding
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Charlie Sheen's stupid behavior!!!

Agreed!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    People who are chirpy in the morning. And by morning, I mean before 8.30am. I am not conscious before 8.30am, and it pains me to have to do the school run at that time. Don't chirp at me.

Even worse, people who get up at the kind of hour I consider more suitable to be going to bed at (anything before 6am) in order to exercise and then look down on people who put their sanity before their ability to exercise.
  • okinawa51
    okinawa51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!!!!! Where is spring?
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "I;ve had enough of the Blues, but the Blues hasn't had enough of me." -- Gary Moore
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    People who are chirpy in the morning. And by morning, I mean before 8.30am. I am not conscious before 8.30am, and it pains me to have to do the school run at that time. Don't chirp at me.

Even worse, people who get up at the kind of hour I consider more suitable to be going to bed at (anything before 6am) in order to exercise and then look down on people who put their sanity before their ability to exercise.

Oh lawd, you nailed it! I am not a morning person. I am a night owl. :yawn: I would rather stay up all night and sleep all day. That's me. Deal with it. Dont come whining into my office before 10:00 a.m.. Actually I'd prefer if I dont even see your face until 10:00 a.m. You're not required to give me a chipper "good morning" and you should not expect one in return. I already have to get up at 5:30 a.m. to be at work on time. :grumble: I cannot get up any earlier to get my workout on and get my metabolism humming. I prefer to workout in the evening. It's my time and my body and yes, as the above poster says, my sanity! So all you chipper morning people should band together and torture each other and leave use night owls to our coffee every morning!...at least til 10:00!
    :flowerforyou:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Being FAT!!!!

Ughhh! Me too! And elevating gas prices!!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Girls wearing skinny jeans or even stretch pants with ugly *kitten* ugg boots! You all look like sheep! Get your own sense of fashion

Lady Gaga

Seeing LITTLE kids sipping out of Starbucks cups and texting on their cellphones (which are newer and better models than mine!)