New GUY

Options
2»

Replies

• alifelessevident
    Options
    welcome and yes there are some guys on here, not too many, but there are, we have to fight for our survival though, the women can be ravenous:happy:
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    just checking in with the new guy, I see all the ladies, have checked in
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    Welcome to our humble abode we want you to know you are always welcome to join in on our conversations we like to have a guys input.

Well good luck and don't stay silent

Monica
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I just like making all the girls blush. Well except maybe soup, I like pickin on her cuz she is a Payton wo-manning fan (you know, the SECOND best quarterback in the league). LOL!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I just like making all the girls blush. Well except maybe soup, I like pickin on her cuz she is a Payton wo-manning fan (you know, the SECOND best quarterback in the league). LOL!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

BANKS!!!!spank.gif

I'll have you know my son was forced into picking Tom Booby as his starting QB on his fantasy football team so I vowed to ease up on the Brady slams this season. BUT......for old time's sake.......
    n20702227_35536704_85651.jpg

Sorry for the thread hi-jack but Banks started it.:laugh:

*fingers crossed- Please Ali don't see this....Please Ali don't see this
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hijack away! Who am I to say no to a fellow Hoosier!
  • banks1850
    Options
    LOL! Nice, a little short, but nice. I'll just say one thing in return.

This year.... One for the pinkie! (that makes 4 rings for all you who don't know what that means)

And If Asante "butterfingers" Samuel hadn't dropped that interception with under 2 minutes, we would be talking about One for the Thumb right now.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I have been using this site for nutritional info for quite some time, but have never used the diet & exercise journal for whatever dumb reason. After dropping 30 lbs, I hit a plateau, so I took a two week break and started again this week, including the journal.

Am I the only guy on this website (besides "Mike" that is)?

Heya! :laugh: A nuther Y chromosome carrier here, and a newbie to boot. Been here for going on 3 weeks now, and I luv the info in here! I can (finally) plan both my food intake, and calories burned, to get to where I want to go. Welcome, bro! :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    *thinks to self "whew...so glad Ali hasn't seen this or shunning will be in full force"

Banks.....:laugh:

Pinky rings sure are purty. Hubby brags about the Steelers having all of them. What a dork.

Maybe I'll Steeler bash for a little while. Not Big Ben bash....but the team in general.:bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    Options
    *thinks to self "whew...so glad Ali hasn't seen this or shunning will be in full force"

Pinky rings sure are purty. Hubby brags about the Steelers having all of them. What a dork.

Maybe I'll Steeler bash for a little while. Not Big Ben bash....but the team in general.:bigsmile:

Steeler bashing is almost too easy. I have a friend who is a steeelers fan. It's fun watching his face get purple when ever the patriots are brought up. They are so emotional.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I know I am bit late, but welcome! I too am still fairly new
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Steeler bashing is almost too easy. I have a friend who is a steeelers fan. It's fun watching his face get purple when ever the patriots are brought up. They are so emotional.

Do they EVER!
    Woo Hoo...here's to Banks and I Steeler bashing!!:drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    *sigh

Bumping for Ali. :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    *sigh

Bumping for Ali. :laugh:

:noway: the punishment will be GREAT.:mad: ...but swift:huh: .....because I still love you....:ohwell:

HEY welcome to the family new guy!!! As for us ladies, our bark is much worse than our bite...well most of us...{run....run now you only get warned once!}.....so ya know....jump on in {the pit} and make yourself at home {forever}

hugs your new friend {and one of many of your captors}
    Ali :flowerforyou: :drinker: <<<<if that makes you sleepy...just go w/ it...:bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The Steelers are going to be my team to watch out for this year. That IL rb that got is a stud. Only NCAA running back that was successful against USC.