Might As Well Say Hi :)

TWMangrove
TWMangrove Posts: 11
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Greetings all,

I've been using MFP for some time now, though I've never actively participated in the community. I figured it was time for me to at least introduce myself and take the opportunity to say that MFP has been instrumental in my quest for a healthier body.

My first time around with MFP I actually ended up losing about 20 pounds. Unfortunately, I got too comfortable with those results and let myself slip back into bad eating habits, and subsequently stopped using MFP. I gained back about 15 of those pounds in relatively short order.

So now I'm back again, using MFP to hold myself accountable for what I eat, and so far I'm down 6 pounds. Here's to attempting to muster the willpower to stick with it.

Cheers!

EDIT: Thanks for the quick responses, lots of positivity here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like; perhaps more public visibility to my progress (or lack thereof) will give me a better sense of accountability, heh.

Replies

• aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Welcome to the boards! Good luck! I'm sure you can have great results again!
  • happybrooke
    happybrooke Posts: 153
    Yay! Loving that you're ready to re-commit! You can do it!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Wishing you nothing but success on your journey. Feel free to add me if you want a friend.
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Helllooooo. Hope it helps your motivation, defo helps me. good luck, add me as a friend if you want :smile:
This discussion has been closed.