Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge

Options
Yes, this is aggressive it’s little over 2lbs per week. I joined a 3 month challenge before but no one really followed through so I wanted to start a group and keep members accountable with weekly weigh ins. I’m looking for a group of serious people who are willing to work their butts off for this! First weigh-in will be tomorrow just to get a starting number. Once the group is decided a weekly weigh in day will be chosen by majority. End date of the challenge: June 4th. Are you up to it??

Replies

• jeyoung03
    jeyoung03 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm totally up for it!! I need some kind of motivation!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!
  • StabR80
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Friday Mornings I skipped this past week ( good Friday) . How will this work? I def am down for this and need the motivation!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ok. So, I’ll just assume it’s the 4 of us (more are welcome to join though). Weigh in tomorrow (just for a starting weight). Then we can do official weigh ins each Friday. Everyone message me your weight each Friday & I’ll put together a chart and post it so we can see our progress. To make it a little more encouraging there will be a winner each week who can create a challenge (ie~ drink 9 cups of water a day for the week). They won’t carry over and the winner is decided on the amount of weight lost (not percentage since we’re all aiming for 15). We should all be friends too for added daily support! This is going to take a lot of work!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    me too please!!!! :-) I need something to help keep me in line! I was in a group here on mfp and lost 15 pounds. then i stopped for about a year and gained it back. :-(
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm interested can I still join. I can really use some motivation.

thanks Franzy
  • chelsey728
    Options
    of course you can both still join! the more the merrier... just make sure everyone sends me their starting weight sometime tomorrow! I'm so excited/thankful for you all wanting to take this journey with me!
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This sounds great!!! My weighins are on Saturdays, because it is my day off! but i will def try on Fridays:~)

CW: 172
  • cheleskids
    Options
    I'm ready. I need ACCOUNTABILITY. Thanks for the challenge
  • StabR80
    Options
    I have sent friend requests to all the above posters :) I am actually hoping to lose 20 by June ( I have a TON to lose though) and have been off for about a week, so, I better have a large lose come this Friday. lol
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have my last 15 to lose so this will be great! I weigh in on Mondays - so I know I have to be good over the weekend - but I can weigh in tomorrow.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!:smile:
  • n00dlez
    n00dlez Posts: 6
    Options
    Still room for one more? I need some motivation and something to kick my butt into gear!
  • chelsey728
    Options
    I'm in. I have my last 15 to lose so this will be great! I weigh in on Mondays - so I know I have to be good over the weekend - but I can weigh in tomorrow.

just weigh in tomorrow then you can weigh in on Mondays... just make sure you send me your weigh each monday (after tomorrow) so that I can enter it into the chart & let everyone know how we're doing :-)
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will go ahead and try this. I need all the motivation i can get. So weigh in tomorrow for the starting weights?
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have sent some friend requests to everyone here, but it will only let me request 5 at a time and I gotta go, so to the rest, add me and I will send my weight in tomorrow. Thanks everyone!!
  • emchen
    emchen Posts: 48
    Options
    I am very interested. I actually need to lose 12 lbs by May 12th, so it's a little more drastic but I am in pretty much the same boat as you guys.

142.4 lbs is my current weight, that was this past Monday (the 25th) so I'd like to count that as my weigh-in.
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in sounds like fun! Plus I am in need of some accountability partners!
  • abrooke1976
    Options
    I want to join, is it to late?