August Alliance '08 - Day 15

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Yeah!!! :drinker: :drinker: I am on my half way mark of my challenge!! It has not been easy but to tell you the truth it has not been that hard either. To recap: this month I am staying away from processed foods, alcohol, sweets...I confess I had one glass of wine with my husband last Saturday. We were at a fine restaurant before going to the theatre to watch The Beatles Tribute so I could not resist. But it was only one glass!!!! I set my goal to lose .5 pound and I have!!!! :drinker: :drinker: I feel great!!!! And I feel so empowered when I decline the junk food and eat healthy!!!

Start weight: 134
Weight as of today: 133
Waist measurement: 29.5

:flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    Yeah!!! :drinker: :drinker: I am on my half way mark of my challenge!! It has not been easy but to tell you the truth it has not been that hard either. To recap: this month I am staying away from processed foods, alcohol, sweets...I confess I had one glass of wine with my husband last Saturday. We were at a fine restaurant before going to the theatre to watch The Beatles Tribute so I could not resist. But it was only one glass!!!! I set my goal to lose .5 pound and I have!!!! :drinker: :drinker: I feel great!!!! And I feel so empowered when I decline the junk food and eat healthy!!!

Start weight: 134
    Weight as of today: 133
    Waist measurement: 29.5

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey Hey! :flowerforyou:

I have to admit, my eating has been deplorable! Diet? Yeaaa......

BUT! I have consistently gone to the gym (and my muscles can attest to that!!)

Starting weight: 180
    Today's weight 182 (dang TOM :grumble: )
    Starting waist: 35 inches
    Today's waist: 34.5!! I have reduced half and inch at every place on my body (not including my arms) that I measure!! I'm very happy and will continue with my trip to the gym. Now to get the eating under control.......

:happy:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Yes, the eating part is the toughest for me. That is the reason for my challenge so other than the glass of wine last weekend I have been eating very very well!!! I am very proud of myself because there has been every temptation you can imagine in front of me everywhere and I have made the right choices...I even went to the movies with my daughter and I brought my own healthy popcorn!!! I am also working out 6 days a week anywhere from 45 mins to 90 mins. Exercising has never been a problem for me though...Keep at it!!! You can do it!!! :flowerforyou: