Question for the Ladies!

Options
As part of my workout routine, I've started jogging, which I haven't ever done much of. Being big chested, I've had a lot of trouble finding a bra that "stabablizes" well enough...... I've tried a few different bras as well as wearing two. I just wanted to know if any of you had a specific kind of bra that you recommend or that really works for you. I really appreciate your advice, because I'm actually starting to enjoy jogging, but this has been a pretty big issue for me. Thanks!

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    The best by miles for big busts that I have tried (and I have tried a lot) is the Freya underwired sports one. I am a FF/G and it holds me in place!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I like the Nike compression sports bras.. But, since I've been kickboxing, I've lost a little boob... So, I have to
    double up.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I like the Nike compression sports bras.. But, since I've been kickboxing, I've lost a little boob... So, I have to
    double up.
  • Jessaamine
    Jessaamine Posts: 111
    Options
    Champion high impact is my fave. It'll cost you $40 but it's totally worth it!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I wear an IS (Instant Shaping) bra and it keeps me in place.
  • Brandie6004
    Brandie6004 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD/F and just got a energise from elomi. It was pricey but seems to be doing the job. I think the site I got it from is Her Room...
  • Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I always double up. I wear an old bra I don't care about under my sports bra. Works like a charm!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am a C so I do not consider that big chested at all but I do hate when they move slightly and looking flat chested. So I wear a regular bra w a lil padding that criss crosses under a sports bra and that does the trick for me.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I used to have to double up on compression (I've lost all my boobs since having my son), but to my big breasted friends I suggest Champion.