sweetner/sugar

Options
vaavamom1
vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
ok for some time now i have having my coffee with non dairy creamer and no sugar or sweetner.on a bid to reduce my processed food consumption i have cut out creamer from my diet. now i have my coffee with half cup milk and half tsp sugar... will the sugar hurt my diet. i do not want to take splenda...

Replies

• heididormanen
    Options
    I don't do artificial sweeteners.. I can't stand the way they taste and I have tried them all :( I have one cup of coffee a day and it has regular sugar in it.. I don't see it as a problem especially if it is only one cup and it is in the morning, as that is the best time to take in carbs.. I say, enjoy what you have and don't worry :smile:
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Sugar in moderation should be alright. Remember to log the amount you use though, as to track your sugar consumption AND the calories within the sugar. I believe 1 teaspoon of white granulated sugar is about 15 cals.
  • sabl3
    sabl3 Posts: 39
    Options
    Everything in moderation is fine. If you're looking for a no cal sweetener, try truvia. It's amazing and has been around for centuries.