Feel like crap...:(

Options
today
chuckwagon
2 double chocolate muffin with glaze on top
2 slice of bread with cheese and bacon
one ham & cheese sub with fries
and finally i dunno ... its yuck discusting when i write it. Just gonna have to live with it.
and school in i think one week... i am soooo disapointed. its like ive lost my potentional and motivation of losing weight.
well at least im going just a week to school and gone for a semester... so i wont feel as embarassed.
when i go to school or out watever i feel like people are laughing at me.. that im just a joke.. so i dunno why i cant just stop eating crap. i guess its the emotional partern that goes on in circle..:huh:

Replies

• LittleSkittle
    Options
    today
    chuckwagon
    2 double chocolate muffin with glaze on top
    2 slice of bread with cheese and bacon
    one ham & cheese sub with fries
    and finally i dunno ... its yuck discusting when i write it. Just gonna have to live with it.
    and school in i think one week... i am soooo disapointed. its like ive lost my potentional and motivation of losing weight.
    well at least im going just a week to school and gone for a semester... so i wont feel as embarassed.
    when i go to school or out watever i feel like people are laughing at me.. that im just a joke.. so i dunno why i cant just stop eating crap. i guess its the emotional partern that goes on in circle..:huh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    But today is OVER. You can start fresh. RIGHT NOW. Honest. Been there. You can do this!!!

Where are you going for the semester?
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    dont worry we've all been there done that
    two weeks ago for three days in a row i was over my calories by 1000!:noway:

the best motivation... REMEMBER days like these and REMEMBER days when you have done brilliantly, remember the feelings associated with those days... which did you like better?
  • LittleSkittle
    Options
    But today is OVER. You can start fresh. RIGHT NOW. Honest. Been there. You can do this!!!

Where are you going for the semester?

i feel like im saying that tomorrow is a new day ...but tomorrow ends up almost the same.
    Working but im not exacly sure were yet.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Do you plan ahead? I mean, can you have healthy stuff laying around and clean out the bad? I know if it is THERE I WILL EAT IT. If it's not, I can't and that has helped me tremendously. My teenage kids whined a little, but they've gotten over it. :laugh: