Struggling after Easter

Options
Hi Vandy50 here was really good for the first 10 days but fell off over Easter - today is a new day!

Replies

• ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ah, didnt we all..or most of us at least..haha. I was doing soooo goood. 40 days w/out binging and I had lost 15 lb. Then Easter comes around and I cracked. Binged and felt horrible afterward. Started back again monday and today. So far so good and I refuse to let the events of Sunday bring me down. Done and over, lesson learned, moving on and hope you do too :)
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know what you mean. I feel off the wagon over Easter and I decided to make a new me starting today. :heart:
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    I'm climbing back up that pedestal, myself! Keep going. It's hard work, but if we don't do it, we're only hurting ourselves, right?
  • microfat
    microfat Posts: 44
    Options
    We are in the same boat! but today is the day i most certainly get back on track 100% i guess because the Easter goods are all gone.. my birthday is next week so that isn't going to help my case either lol.. Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just love that no matter how bad or how good a day was, the next day is a NEW day! :-):wink:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    yep - "chocolate season" hit our house too ... nice to have some chocolate for the first time in ages so I made the most of it.
    I'm struggling too, but I think for different reasons. I've been absolutely hammering my body over the past 3 weeks, (burns anywhere from 1000 to 2500 calories a day) and think having a "short break" has allowed my body to realise how fatigued it is.
    I'm going to not feel guilty about having another day or so off, see if my legs can wake up a bit and then its on to training for a half marathon in 10 weeks ...
    For those who are struggling due to the changes over Easter - start slowly, just start by walking or a gentle cycle or something simple. It wont take long for your body to respond and want more xx