Exercise Help

Options
I work out using the Shred It video by Jillian Michaels or P90X by Beach Body. Is there a way to program my video workout/calories burned into MYFITNESS exercise report? Thanks for the help!

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I found the best way is to get a good HRM, check how many you burned in a time frame, say 15 minutes or 30 minutes. Then go into the Exercise and add your own workout. I've done it with swing dancing and a couple of other things. It's a bit more accurate and you get to keep your own exercises.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    If you either have a HRM or have an idea of what you are burning you can enter those calories into the exercise database. I put it under cardiovascular. Put what you want in the search box (30 day shred for example). It is going to say, "not found". If you scroll down to the bottom of that screen it will have a box that says something like, "don't see what you're looking for? Add new exercise." Click on that.It will give you the boxes to enter in the minutes and calories burned. It will be available on your exercise database in the future.
  • Amberbertsch
    Amberbertsch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!!