stomach grumbling

waverly9876
waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
Hey everyone,
Today my stomach has been grumbling on and off. I had frozen yogurt at 4 and not hungry yet for dinner. I drank a good amount of water but it just wont stop. Any ideas on why this is doing this?
Thanks

Replies

• hi, I've ask my nutritionist with regards to this matter.. her advice "eat" she ask me to eat small servings of food such as 2 slice of bread, crackers etc. coz once your stomach is grumbling its not healthy you might be leaving your diet to starvation diet...
  • waverly9876
    Thank you.
  • Seginns
    Seginns Posts: 39
    Try eating more fiber rich foods, like apples or baby carrots. Not many calories but lots of nutrients and they'll make you feel fuller longer.

I agree with lammy_cute's advice, too. If you're hungry, eat!
  • doitday
    doitday Posts: 59
    I eat a half a hand full of almonds (unsalted). I was sitting in my 8AM class once and had taken a shot of unfiltered apple cider vinegar that day...(won't do that again) my stomach embarrassed me so much that day...it wouldn't stop rumbling...none stop, luckily I had a small bag of almonds in my backpack. I slowly and quietly chewed them until the noise surpassed...i hope you're not allergic, it's a great healthy and nutritious snack!
  • waverly9876
    I eat a half a hand full of almonds (unsalted). I was sitting in my 8AM class once and had taken a shot of unfiltered apple cider vinegar that day...(won't do that again) my stomach embarrassed me so much that day...it wouldn't stop rumbling...none stop, luckily I had a small bag of almonds in my backpack. I slowly and quietly chewed them until the noise surpassed...i hope you're not allergic, it's a great healthy and nutritious snack!

I have the dark chocolate cocoa roasted almonds. I may have them tonite. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.