Hello!!!!!!!!!

Options
812sara
812sara Posts: 72 Member
Hello everyone!

I just started yesterday and love this site! I am really motivated and would love to befriend anyone else that is! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP Sara.
    My wife and I both love this site we find the encouragement from the other members very uplifting. And I personally like reading about all the success stories posted here all the time.

best of luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you'd like
  • 812sara
    Options
    thank you!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome - take advantage of the network of great people here. Read their blogs, and view their diaries. You can send me a friend request if you would like the help...
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! You really will love it here! Wow, that sounds way more cult-y than I mean it to :)
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    HI! I've been on here 5 days and can't believe how wonderful and supportive everyone is. The posts and blogs are very motivating and having 'friends' to cheer me on or to complain to is SO helpful. Feel free to friend me!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara. Welcome! I am pretty new too. I am totally addicted to this site. People on here are very motivating and really help keep me on track. I have lost seven pounds (five before MFP) since I started and three inches on my waist!!! I am very committed to my diet and exercise and journaling every day. Please feel free to add me to your buddy list for motivation and to share best bets!.
  • alishathiel
    Options
    Hey there! This is my third week on but first time checking out the message boards. Very glad I did. Love reading everyones posts. Good luck!
  • Ladywindchaser
    Ladywindchaser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara sent you a friend request. I am also new to the board - yesterday to be exact. So it looks like we both are in need of some suppor.
  • 812sara
    Options
    I don't know how to send request's yet but I will add you if you send me one!