In need of motivation

Options
I joined MFP, 4 months ago and might have used it twice in that time frame. So I'm reintroducing myself to the site. Last year I lost 75lbs on my own, and it was super exciting, but somewhere in the last 4 months I have lost the motivation to work out and eat healthy. I've gained back 10-15lbs in that short time and I realized I was going back to my bad habits. I need some motivation to get me through. My ultimate goal is to lose 65 more pounds, I'd like to do it by October, I just don't think it's possible at this point. It seems like a huge goal, but I definitely want to attempt it.

Replies

• Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    add me as a friend!! i'm on here just about every day..some days arebetter then others..but i can help motivate you :)
  • ashtonnc
    ashtonnc Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started and I know it can be intimidating, but you can do it. Don't think of the ending goal and just take it day by day. My first goal was to make it through the first day and I was so proud of myself when I did that! Add me as a friend and we can be each others motivation. lol. I know I will need it. : )
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Don't lose control of that great progress you had of losing 75#! that's amazing! And it's great your 'catching' yourself now and gaining control again on your health. You did it once, you can do it again and keep at it! :)