busdriver
busdriver Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I signed on a short time back but haven't really been tracking or exercising. To many distractions! Thanks to the friendly email from myfitnesspal, I am determined to do it now! This is one great web site. I only have 30 pounds to shed. I have to overcome the evening binge eating and get moving at least 3 times a week.

Replies

• Hi, I signed on a short time back but haven't really been tracking or exercising. To many distractions! Thanks to the friendly email from myfitnesspal, I am determined to do it now! This is one great web site. I only have 30 pounds to shed. I have to overcome the evening binge eating and get moving at least 3 times a week.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    From a long time member (I joined yesterday), welcome back.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    It isn't easy fighting one's mind in the evening when there are no distractions to keep you out of the "cookie jar". Hang in there because it really is a one day at a time effort and a constant mental over physical battle.

:drinker:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Hi, I signed on a short time back but haven't really been tracking or exercising. To many distractions! Thanks to the friendly email from myfitnesspal, I am determined to do it now! This is one great web site. I only have 30 pounds to shed. I have to overcome the evening binge eating and get moving at least 3 times a week.

Welcome to our little world. I wish you all the best of luck with you battle. I have lost a total of 54 pounds and it was not easy but now i look back and ssay OMG was I really that big? Well I still have 45 pounds to go but I am doingit and you can too. We are here for your support, If you need help just instead of going to the cookie jar come visit MFP and write to someone think about other things and step away from the cookie jar, slowly slowly, good job!! you did it!!!

Good Luck and we are here for you!!

Monica
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Welcome back, you can do it!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sunkizzed
    sunkizzed Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I am a new member, I like this site, sure seems like it will be a good motivator. I started at 214 pounds. I am now 205. Yaaaay! It sure is tought though when you already have a busy lifestyle. I am wondering if any has any ideas on how to make it easier to keep going when you have children that keep you busy throughout the day plus have a full time job. I really want this so bad to lose 80 more pounds. I have been overweight for 3 years now. I want to be determined to lose it. I want to be lighter and prove to myself that I can overcome this. Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.