Shakeology without a Blender?

Options
How do I mix my regular shake without a blender or already cold water? My work only has tap water and it comes out luke warm, which makes the shake taste awful! Adding ice without blending it only makes it worse! Help!

Replies

• AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Why don't you make it before work, and put it in a small cooler with ice packs to keep it cool?
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good idea abouty making it ahead of time. When I make a smoothie to take to work, I put it in the freezser at night, then once at work, it goes into the refrigerator. It usually gets to a slushy consistency by lunch or early afternoon.
  • xcountrymom2
    xcountrymom2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Use a stainless steel water bottle to transport it after you make it with a few pieces of ice in it and shake it throughout the day until ready to drink
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    If you have a water bottle or closeable container fill it with water at work and put it in the freezer or fridge until it is time to make your shake then at least the water will be cold, Another thing to do would be to get a shaker container. You then just shake it to mix up your shake with no need for blender.
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I know our local GNC sells these portable containers for protein shakes that has a wire ball inside that helps blend things up just for this purpose. Maybe you could put it inside that freeze it a bit and then shake it up when you are ready to drink it.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I mix my Shakeology up with skim milk. Mix it ahead of time as suggested, and just keep it cool.
    I know our local GNC sells these portable containers for protein shakes that has a wire ball inside that helps blend things up just for this purpose. Maybe you could put it inside that freeze it a bit and then shake it up when you are ready to drink it.

http://blenderbottle.com/

I have them and love them.
  • zebraroonie
    Options
    Yucky. I'd have to have a blender, because I bet it tastes gross without it. Making it ahead of time sounds like a good option!:)
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! These are great solutions!