How much is too much?

Options
I just started a new round of P90X Lean version today, and this may or may not be a stupid question...

I would like to do Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred in the morning, and the assigned P90x workout in the evening. Would this be too much for my body to handle? Would this be overworking my body?

I am definitely not concerned with eating my exercise calories back because I LOVE to eat, and I could easily fill it with healthy portions of extra fruits, veggies, and proteins!

Please tell me what you think! I would love the feedback, positive, or negative.

Replies

• xcountrymom2
    xcountrymom2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just remember that you need to "balance" your life. You can be overweight and there is no balance in overeating. You may be an overexerciser and there is no balance in that either. Just make sure, whatever you decide, that there is balance in your life.
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Just remember that you need to "balance" your life. You can be overweight and there is no balance in overeating. You may be an overexerciser and there is no balance in that either. Just make sure, whatever you decide, that there is balance in your life.

Great Response!! Balance your life - summer's almost here! Enjoy it and stick with one program so that you will get the full benefits from it and not burn out.
  • Aps123
    Aps123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i am doing classic and i also do turbo fire about 3 days a week in addition to it on the strength days. i just want cardio more often. i say go ahead unless your body tells you no. if it does....then make sure you listen to it! good luck!