What did you last laugh at?

Options
My husband just told me that on his way home from work today he saw two dogs humping right in the middle of a country road. He said he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to honk and scare the female because he was afraid she would make a sudden movement and end up injuring the male dog. He also obviously said he felt uncomfortable stopping to watch it all unfold. So he finally was able to swerve around them. Love is in the air!
That's not something you hear, or in his case see, everyday. :-)

Replies

• mrsleo2009
    Options
    hahahhahaha I can just picture your husband watching this! hahahha.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    LOL That seems an odd and hilarious thing to worry about at such a sight!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Thats great! lol :) My last laugh was at my little kindergartners using a whoopie cushion and making the facial expressions that go along with a toot! :)
  • fukuyama
    fukuyama Posts: 43
    Options
    I live in Japan (I teach English) and my 2 year old is now answering the phone in Japanese !
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    haha thats funny! i wouldnt know what to do either...

today at the gym my friend (shes rather uncoordinated) was running on the treadmill next to me and i was like "hey look at those pants, i want some" so she turned to look and her foot landed off the belt, onto the non-moving part of the treadmill. she JUUUST about bit the dust. i shouldnt have laughed but it was soooo funny. :]

thats what i last laughed at.... <3
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It's nice that he was concerned about the dog's penis.
  • xcountrymom2
    xcountrymom2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I work at the zoo in the gift shop and last Saturday a little tomboy 2 year old girl was chasing her mom who is deathly afraid of snakes with a fake snake with her mom screaming!
  • jennajoehro
    jennajoehro Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome story and made me LOL.

My last lol came this evening after dinner when one of my boys grabbed me and gave me a big hug, then kissed me with both of his little hands on the sides of my face.

Then my husband whispered something in his ear, and Noah came up to me again, hugged me, and kissed me, saying, "Fredo, you broke my heart." It was one of those, it would have been funnier if you'd seen it situations, but my husband and I both laughed heartily.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I live in Japan (I teach English) and my 2 year old is now answering the phone in Japanese !

Moshi-moshi (^_^)

Last thing I laughed at was just now learning the word "dynamitard." I thought it stood for a dynamic retard...silly me. Hahahaha.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    It's nice that he was concerned about the dog's penis.
    ☝That is what I last laughed at.
  • emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's hysterical! My last LOL was just a minute ago. I went and spoke at my daughters 2nd grade class for career day. All the kids wrote me a thank you not and wrote about what they learned. One kid said...I think your job is really, really hard. You should take a break.
    LMAO!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    my last laugh was just outside on break. three of us had a conversation that included oragami, penis, and butt sweat! LMAO! (ill leave the rest up to ur imagination). HILARIOUS AND IM STILL LOL'N BC OF IT!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    This first part is not funny but it is the beginning of the story My mother-in-law was driving, 2 squirrels ran into the street she slammed on the brakes and it ended up one under each front tire. She was very, sad and up set. About a year later I had a squirrel in my yard just tearing it up with holes and hills etc. So I had my daughter call her and tell her grandma about the squirrel in our yard and if she could come over and do a drive-by.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    A sexual innuendo from a friend. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • dfresh926
    dfresh926 Posts: 48
    Options
    my last laugh was just outside on break. three of us had a conversation that included oragami, penis, and butt sweat! LMAO! (ill leave the rest up to ur imagination). HILARIOUS AND IM STILL LOL'N BC OF IT!
    gross!!!!!!!!!! mine was the trailer for the hangover 2
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    gross!!!!!!!!!! mine was the trailer for the hangover 2
    LMAOOOO!! OH BUT IT WAS HILARIOUS!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I was watching Tosh.O ....the web videos are hilarious...but I have to say I got a drunk text from a friend last night & it had me lmao too
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    I was just laughing at my 14yr old son. I looked over at him and he is wrapped in a blanket like a burrito, hanging half on/half off the recliner and sound asleep...he looks pretty goofy. Oh and his glasses are on his face crooked and his mouth is hanging open too.:laugh:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I last laughed at my 8 year old daughter because I told her a potty story that made her laugh so hard she peed her pants a little. I love that I can make her laugh that hard.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Last thing I laughed at was just now learning the word "dynamitard." I thought it stood for a dynamic retard...silly me. Hahahaha.

I had to google it just now. And based on the definition, I'd say you're pretty much right! :laugh: