What made you smile today?

Options
CassieLEO
CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
Me and my 13 year old daughter were doing a Yoga class today and we both fell on our butts at the same time on the same hard move. That was pretty funny!!

What did you have to smile about?

Replies

• suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Did you know that laughing burns an extra 1 1/2 calories! Great burn! (and I hope you're OK.)

I have to go to a meeting at Corporate tomorrow. My staff told me that they called it the "big house!" That made me laugh!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I had a procedure today and when I told the doctor to make sure my Husband hears what she says at the end of it all she said I can't guarantee that he hears it but I can guarantee I say it!!! LMAO!! Then said she doesn't feel bad because she married one too!! LOL !! Too funny of course I love my man just sometimes men are much alike even when they try.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    All the supportive posts I got today when I was stressed about my mammogram
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    my dog. he always does the trick for me no matter how down i'm feeling.
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    my 2 month old baby tryna "talk" it gets me everytime
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    Your post on your side-bar calorie burn today... THAT made me laugh out loud!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I got a 106 on my math midterm......my daughters make me smile every day.
  • michelca
    michelca Posts: 41
    Options
    My niece being super excited to play with me while her mum was doing yoga.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My youngest cut his first tooth!!
    My colleagues in the office - they have the greatest laughs and a tremendous sense of timing - great comic relief!
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    A picture of my 7 month old grandson wearing a black t-shirt that said "Lock-up your Daughters"!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow...today was lotsa smiles and lotsa happy tears.
    1.) Woke up to a lovely and unexpected surprise note
    2.) My youngest daughter was FLIPPING OUT happy to see me after work...giant hugs and dancing
    3.) Had some of the sweetest moments with MFPeeps
    4.) Improv class

All in all a BANNER day for smiling!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    Me and my 13 year old daughter were doing a Yoga class today and we both fell on our butts at the same time on the same hard move. That was pretty funny!!

What did you have to smile about?

To be a fly on that wall! LOL. I do crap like that every day. I'm a klutz.

This week is spring break for my best friend's 17 year old niece. She is about as doofus as they come. Something about her screaming "Wait! Wait! Don't get naked yet!" made me die.

and her arguments with my 3 year old son. *Sigh* kids.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    A picture of my 7 month old grandson wearing a black t-shirt that said "Lock-up your Daughters"!

Lol THAT made me smile:)
  • penny6n
    penny6n Posts: 11
    Options
    Taking time to roller blade , Can't bet it
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    My nephew was in Monster Jam mode. He kept getting out of the basket at Target to wave to the crowd, kick the tires and do interviews, sign autographs, pump up the crowd. You know the drill. You just can't help but laugh at the kid.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The nice good morning wishes from my beautiful friends here! :smile:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    its still early here so i plan to have LOTS of smiles but my littlest one going "oh noooooo" and giving me something he broke .. like the oh no made it okay - and surely enough, it did :)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hearing my son's contagious giggle! :heart:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My son on the loo.

I know that's a bit weird, but his hair was all messed up and he was looking so sweet and smiley.
  • BlueEyesAllDay
    Options
    its still early here so i plan to have LOTS of smiles but my littlest one going "oh noooooo" and giving me something he broke .. like the oh no made it okay - and surely enough, it did :)

This made me smile too..... :bigsmile: