New and need help sticking to it!

Options
I am new to fitnesspal. I have been doing this for 11 days and have lost 2 lbs. I am feeling a little disappointed because I have so much weight to lose and it took so long to lose just those two pounds. I need some friends to help me stay on track!

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am new to fitnesspal. I have been doing this for 11 days and have lost 2 lbs. I am feeling a little disappointed because I have so much weight to lose and it took so long to lose just those two pounds. I need some friends to help me stay on track!

I am in the same boat only I have only lost 4lbs in 5 wks....and I am a big girl! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other on track!! We can do this......

Stacey
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've started over several times, either form being inactive or from having to take time off after surgery. I've been able to lose, on average, a couple of lbs per week. I know I can get better results if I ate better (clean calories, not just staying under the daily amount). MFP is a great motivational tool. :o)
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey...dont knock the 2 lbs. That is a heathy weight loss....its considered healthy to lose about a lb a week! Try switching up your diet and exercise a bit, and drink lots of water to stay hydrated. stick with it and before you know it you will be down sizes! Also, take your mesaurememts, because losing inches is better than losing pounds!!
  • ecolover11
    Options
    You can do this.
    Once you stay on this program for a while, I think that it will show and you will shed off the pounds!
    I am new but I have a ton of motivation.
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    THINK POSITIVE!!
    :smile: :smile: :smile:
    :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ecolover11
    Options
    ejmcam is right.
    if you lose to many pounds something could be wrong.
    ur at a healthy weight loss.
    Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!