Help

Options
I really need to lose weight, i kinda stopped doing this for a while and i neeed motivation to keep going!!

i though i would have put on weight but i managed to lose a wee bit so something must have gone right however i have been eating a lota ****e lately!!

im going insane:sad:

74236.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• caityj
    caityj Posts: 9
    Options
    I really need to lose weight, i kinda stopped doing this for a while and i neeed motivation to keep going!!

i though i would have put on weight but i managed to lose a wee bit so something must have gone right however i have been eating a lota ****e lately!!

74236.png
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl!!!!! I know that I have given into all the food temptations but you have to remember that "tomorrow is a new day"! Just start over fresh the next day. I know it's hard to resist from eating things. My problem has always been portion control, I love food, what can I say?

YOU GO GIRL!!! GET IT; GET IT!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • caityj
    Options
    Thanks!! :flowerforyou:

i am determined never to turn out like my mum!!

i got to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Realize you are not changing just for a short term goal. Be in it for the long run. If being healthy is who you are, slipping up is no biggie 'cause healthy is who you are. If your short term goal is who you are, you will be more slip up than healthy! Been there and done that, it gets old quick. Here's to a healthy happy you who gets all you desire! Cheers :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    To add my two cents-- identify why you're losing weight. In your case, so you don't end up like your mum. That's great-- focus on that. When you're reaching for something, ask yourself "WWMD?" LOL-- What would Mum do? And then do the opposite.

Seriously-- I've tried losing weight for "this or that" reason-- but they were never ME centered. If I'm not losing it for me, then I don't realize truly how I'm only hurting myself when I crash and burn. I've tried losing it for "the kids" or "the hubby." And those are all good reasons-- problem is, if I'm mad at kids and hubby, then it feels great to eat out of frustration.

I don't know if that makes sense. But, that is what has helped me this time around. I'm not doing this for anyone or anything but myself-- I want to stop this life cycle of being overweight.

So, focus on you, sweetie-- not wanting to be your mum is great, but if you can, try and take her out of the equation and make it YOU oriented. Maybe it'll help with the motivation.

Hang in there-- :flowerforyou:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options

74236.png

I know you can do it!

I was the worst about the yo yo thing but i have changed my life and have started to eat better I have changed my life style. I still don't exercise like i should but hey I just tell myself do it later and I do get some in. Just don't give up I tell myself everytime i look at the junk food "Hum who am I cheating here?" " Oh that would be myself " So i end up losing but it is not pounds.
  • caityj
    Options
    Thanks everyone, your support has been great, and i am going to do this for me, even if my mum s behind it! she has messed up my life in so many ways! i am going to have big probs in life i know that due to the self harm scars etc, i dont wnt the problem of being over weight to get in the way too!!

any tips etc would be grand

ta xxxxxxxxxxx:flowerforyou: :heart: :bigsmile: