1st Month Success Pictures

Options
lizalmp1234
lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
Hi everyone,

I recently posted my success story here and just to refresh everyone's memory Ill type it again:

"Today marks my 1 month anniversary from when I decided to change my lifestyle and lose weight. I started my journey on March 22, 2011 today is April 22, 2011. Through hard work and dedication, going to the gym 5 days a week and counting calories, I have lost 18 pounds for this first month. I am very happy and just thought I should write about it. Thanks to all the supporters and to MFP, I will continue my journey and hope to have success on my second month. "

However "today" is no longer my one month its 4 days past. Anyway, I will post pics but I am not sure if you can even see a difference yet. Hope you guys like it. Take Care! I started at 190lbs and that is the picture with the black jacket, my current picture is the one with the little mini black dress with purple. That is at around 174lbs. I am 172 right now :)Thanks everyone again. I do have 72 more lbs to go!!! So I'm in the process still and hope to get all this weight out by march of 2012 or possibly sooner.....

Before:

mfp1-1.jpg

After:

mfp.jpg

Replies

• minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! That's fantastic :)
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Thank you!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • rocky03
    rocky03 Posts: 55
    Options
    nice job :smile:
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Thanks thatwas just my 1st month so i still have a longgg wayy to go
  • roxybabay
    roxybabay Posts: 22
    Options
    You look great! What an awesome lost for the 1st month. How tall are you....if you lose 72 lbs than you will only be at 100 lbs.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep it up. You're doing really well!!! :drinker:
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    You look great! What an awesome lost for the 1st month. How tall are you....if you lose 72 lbs than you will only be at 100 lbs.

Hi! I'm only 5'1 and 105 is about ideal weight for me, i wanted to reach around that. :) longg wayyy still
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Good job. Keep it up. You're doing really well!!! :drinker:

Thanks for the support! Can u really see a difference? Im kinda looking & i cant really see lol
  • RavenImp
    RavenImp Posts: 7
    Options
    Good going you!!! Keep it up!
  • Gemini80
    Gemini80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And you look great :)
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    I see a difference in your face, congrats, you're doing a great job!
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Thanks girls ;)
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Looking good Liza
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
  • roxybabay
    roxybabay Posts: 22
    Options

Hi! I'm only 5'1 and 105 is about ideal weight for me, i wanted to reach around that. :) longg wayyy still

You look awesome girlie, keep up the great work :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success. Congratulation.
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    OOOOOOOOH MFP friend of mine! You look H-O-T! Lovin the dress! Great results!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!