How do I input exerise videos?

Options
I recently got the BalanceBall workout that has the balance ball, resistance band, and workout dvds that strengthen, tone, and stretch. It has 3 sections, lower body, upper body, and abs. How do I input one of the workouts in my exercise log?

Replies

• Melinda1980
    Options
    I recently got the BalanceBall workout that has the balance ball, resistance band, and workout dvds that strengthen, tone, and stretch. It has 3 sections, lower body, upper body, and abs. How do I input one of the workouts in my exercise log?
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's a good question. Yesterday I did Hip Hop Abs hips buns and thighs and ended up picking calisthenics (the one with the sit up push ups listed)

I just tried to find something with a similar level of exertion. I am not sure if that is right or not.

Bonnie
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I want to get a heart rate monitor for this very reason. I find that some of my classes at the gym don't really correspond to anything listed. There is a pretty good calorie/exercise counter on ivillage.com. I found the calories for my spinning class on there originally. Otherwise, I also do something that seems similar.