Princess Laundry

Options
May I borrow your laundry tiara for awhile today?

I've got 7 loads to wash, schlep across the yard, hang out, bring in, and put away. (That'll burn a few calories:laugh: )

Replies

• jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options

I've got 7 loads to wash, schlep across the yard, hang out, bring in, and put away. (That'll burn a few calories:laugh: )
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Oh absolutely! I am taking the bikes to the beach in about 1/2 hour...I'll be the rest of the day. Knock yourself out! LOL

laundry_plaque726103.jpg
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Beach? Beach? Trade ya??? Please. Pretty please??? (head hanging down, pouting) Oh okay, I'll do the stinking laundry.

Have a great day biking and I'll return the tiara in a few hours.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Me too!
    :wink:
    We can trade the tiara back and forth every other load.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    :wink:
    We can trade the tiara back and forth every other load.

can you guys include me in on the trade please....load number three has just been hung out and I one in the washer and one rarin' to go....sigh....so ya know if you can spare it.....:bigsmile:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    I'm doing laundry also.
    I have 2 hung outside already, one just started in the washer..and at least 3 more loads to go.

Where does it come from??
  • ali106
    Options
    I'm doing laundry also.
    I have 2 hung outside already, one just started in the washer..and at least 3 more loads to go.

Where does it come from??

shhhh....its magic....I swear it is because I KNOW I've been doing this laundry all week too....it just never ends.....I'm think hmmm paper cloths? would that work?....they could be recyclable:flowerforyou: very green and all that!:bigsmile: :huh: hmmmm
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Wow, this tiara is going to by flying around today.

I :heart: that so many people hang out their clothes. I swear it saves me $40/month in electricity.:smile:

Its only 88 right now, but I can feel the humidity rising. I am so sweaty from hanging laundry. I hope we have a whopper of a storm tonight. (Love the monsoon storms.)
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Thanks Princess,
    Here it is, back safe and sound:

amanda-crystal-tiara-1.jpg
  • ali106
    Options
    Thanks Princess,

NOT so fast hon.....I need it again tom...thunderstorms finally came I have to hang them out tom....two more load...plus the stuff from today...that MAGICALLY appears....sigh!:grumble:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Thanks Princess,

NOT so fast hon.....I need it again tom...thunderstorms finally came I have to hang them out tom....two more load...plus the stuff from today...that MAGICALLY appears....sigh!:grumble:

yeah whats up with that???? you think your done all the laundry...... then everyone takes their clothes off!!!!!:noway: :ohwell:

jackie
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Oops, sorry...

I guess there is always more to do...

laundry.jpg
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    72479f62-7c35-41f0-8904-af90cad1b320.jpg

Obliged.....Thank you for the help in do'in my laundry!!!!! Been waitin to use this picture...can't actually hang mine...its raining.....'sides it's night, clothes don't dry at night dew they???:happy:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    72479f62-7c35-41f0-8904-af90cad1b320.jpg

you forgot the [ ] brackets
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Hey, can I get my crown back, I still have to wash my panties for tomorrow.

big_panties1.JPG
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Oh wait...here's my laundry. Take a good look here, talk about watching the stuff multiply!!! I have got to get through this pile!

2007-07-30-laundry.jpg
  • obliged
    Options
    Oh wait...here's my laundry. Take a good look here, talk about watching the stuff multiply!!! I have got to get through this pile!

2007-07-30-laundry.jpg

its not just me right? there is a kid in that pic:sick:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Ya...Makes you want to REALLY keep up on the laundry, don't it? Hate it when that stuff grows things!
  • obliged
    Options

Ya...Makes you want to REALLY keep up on the laundry, don't it? Hate it when that stuff grows things!
    haha!
    it must be everyones laundry day,
    I did my ONE load today:bigsmile: