Summer 2011: 8weeks Away! Losing those last stubborn 10-20lb

drea0087
drea0087 Posts: 11
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
For those of you who want to lose between 10 & 20 lbs to reach your ideal weight, I know it gets hard! I want to start a new network of fitness pals who also have the same goal of losing those last dozen lbs or so to be at their goal & feel great for Summer 2011 (starting June 21st). Please add me for mutual support with this topic! :smile:

Starting weight: 155
Current weight: 148
Goal weight: 125

Replies

• birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    I'm down to needing to shed my last 15!! Its getting harder now! Seems the heavier you are and the more weight you have to lose the weight just seems to fall off easier!!

Would like the help and support!! :happy:
  • drea0087
    drea0087 Posts: 11
    I'm down to needing to shed my last 15!! Its getting harder now! Seems the heavier you are and the more weight you have to lose the weight just seems to fall off easier!!

Would like the help and support!! :happy:

I agree! Those last few lbs seem so hard to get rid of. I'm trying to make my workouts more challenging for my body to readjust to it & to continue not overeating,
  • jipper44
    jipper44 Posts: 111
    For those of you who want to lose between 10 & 20 lbs to reach your ideal weight, I know it gets hard! I want to start a new network of fitness pals who also have the same goal of losing those last dozen lbs or so to be at their goal & feel great for Summer 2011 (starting June 21st). Please add me for mutual support with this topic! :smile:

Starting weight: 155
    Current weight: 148
    Goal weight: 125

You and I are in exactly the same boat. I started at 156, am currently 148 and would love to be 140 by mid-June. I'll reassess goals once I reach that. 8 weeks to lose 8 lbs! So close, yet so far away!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Yes, I am so there. I have 10 to lose and will be thrilled to get it off by mid summer but they are so stubborn! Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use the motivation.
This discussion has been closed.