What do you order at Starbucks?

2»

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    I love a Grande apple chai tea but it is 320 calories-ouch, that hurt. I save it for special occasions. Unfortunately there is a Starbucks at the Target I frequent. Very tempting!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    I have never been and will never go to a starbucks. This isn't some anti-corporate thing but I think their coffee defeats the purpose of coffee. Coffee is meant to be drunk black and for the weak willed add cream and sugar. When asked "how do you like your coffee?" my response is always "like my soul...black and bitter". I would say "like I like my women" but hot and in my lap is not pleasant.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    To the best of my recollection, I have never set foot in a Starbucks. Wasn't one near me when I lived in Toronto, and not one here on the island.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    If it's hot outside, I'd treat myself to a tall mocha frapp light with no cream. 100kcal I think...yum!
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Mango passionfruit blended juice
    Or a chai tea latte in winter
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Skinny grande caramel macciato - 150 calories :) YUM!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    usually an iced green tea.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    I get a Skinny Caramel Macchiato, no cream, Grande it's 190 cals or the Skinny Cinnamon Dolce at 130 cal. During the summer I will get them iced. I also will treat myself to either a Cinnamon Dolce Creme or a Caramel Light Frap, both are around 200 cals for the Grande size no whip, non fat milk.

I stopped ordering some drinks that I really liked because the calories were just too much.
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Venti Mocha Frappucino with extra whip cream!

Thats why I'm Fat.... :blushing:
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Grande skinny vanilla latte (fat free milk, sugar free vanilla, and no whip) and it's yummy!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    tall skinny earl grey tea latte, no whip. mmm.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Haven't treated myself to that in a while but it's usually a tall skinny vanilla latte or skinny caramel machiado. I know that's not how you spell it....but you get my point lol
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Tall coffee frap light! Especially on a hot day. Use to have caramel but not anymore. I love their vanilla latte too, yum.

I don't like their funky xmas drinks, like the ginger biscuit coffee thing. Those are really gross. Bleurgh
This discussion has been closed.