I'm giving everyone free...

Options
...tickets to the gun show :laugh:

OK so not very impressive I know, but I've never ever had ANY muscle tone in my arms and now I have definition. Yaaaaaaaaay :happy:

Theguns.jpg

Replies

• Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    ...tickets to the gun show :laugh:

OK so not very impressive I know, but I've never ever had ANY muscle tone in my arms and now I have definition. Yaaaaaaaaay :happy:

Theguns.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! You look great!

Betty
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I apologize for ogling but you look terrific. Congratulations! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY!!!! You are doing such a great job girlie! Are the balloons from you celebrating your success? YEY YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • Steffykins
    Options
    Thanks guys, I'm so thankful for this website, it's been heavensent! I dread to think what would have happened without it!
  • Steffykins
    Options
    YEY!!!! You are doing such a great job girlie! Are the balloons from you celebrating your success? YEY YOU! :flowerforyou:

:laugh: It was my boyfriends birthday...sure he's 21 now but balloons are still fun right?!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wooo hooo!!! I'll take a ticket! hahaha

you look amazing! you go girl!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ye-ah! You ROCK, girlfriend!!! :smokin: I want guns, too :tongue:

My boyfriend always says, "This is thunder and this is lightening!" with his fists in the air :laugh: :noway: :happy: :wink:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good job. You look great.
  • Melinda1980
    Options
    Good Job! You look awesome!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOT WOOOOOO SEXEH!!!:bigsmile:

you look awesome keeep it up

Jackie
  • Steffykins
    Options

My boyfriend always says, "This is thunder and this is lightening!" with his fists in the air :laugh: :noway: :happy: :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: I find it's best to humour them..."Oh yeah...biggest muscles EVER...Hulk Hogan is quivering in his boots as we speak." :noway:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I find it's best to humour them..."Oh yeah...biggest muscles EVER...Hulk Hogan is quivering in his boots as we speak." :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes, I tell him he's the strongest man I know!!! Especially when I want something LOL :wink:
  • Steffykins
    Options
    :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes, I tell him he's the strongest man I know!!! Especially when I want something LOL :wink:

:laugh: The Fine Art of compliments to get your own way...I find it works on people in public aswell! I was in a fancy chocolate shop and I told the lady behind the till that I loved her hair and she gave me a free chocolate lollipop :laugh:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    You are so dang cute! Good job girly! :smile:
  • leftyleo
    Options
    egad! i thought my brother was the only one corny enough to do "the gun show" routine with thunder and lightning!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

:laugh: The Fine Art of compliments to get your own way...I find it works on people in public aswell! I was in a fancy chocolate shop and I told the lady behind the till that I loved her hair and she gave me a free chocolate lollipop :laugh:

LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think this would work on ALL men........
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Wooo!! You look great - and I mean it! Are you sure you need to lose more weight?

(Sorry, I hate it when people say that it's just you look like you're PERFECTLY where you're supposed to be!)
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!

Thanks for sharing your success!!:flowerforyou:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Dahling, you look mahvalous!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!