Replies

• Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Plateaud for 3 weeks :o(

My plan of action- to change things up a little:

1. do different workouts

2. zig zag calories

3. Eat 'cleaner' and less processed foods

I'll let you know in 2 weeks if this has helped.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Just take it easy. Better that you sit on that plateau and recover than push too hard and set yourself back. :flowerforyou:
  • You know what I love. I loveeeeee seeing progress, it's not always with weight loss, sometimes it's the way my clothes fit or that i can into something i have not worn in forever. Or like tonight I worked out longer than i have ever and i made it through the whole work out. Yay me!! LOL my goai is to get to a hour and I'm almost there!!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Suprisingly good week with all of the chaos in my life. Down 2.2 since last Wednesday! Hoping to just mantain while I am on vacation the next two weeks.
  • MrsM1ggins
    Suprisingly good week with all of the chaos in my life. Down 2.2 since last Wednesday! Hoping to just mantain while I am on vacation the next two weeks.
    Great work. Congrats on your loss this week. :drinker:
  • MrsM1ggins
    Current weight 107.1kg - 0.9kg lost. Slow but steady!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Excellent stuff!!

I don't weigh in until sunday- and have been on a plateau so I wonder if I can bump that this week. I'm starting 30 DS today.

Maybe Gillian will get things moving again.....
  • rachelw16
    rachelw16 Posts: 90
    Hi, I'm a bit late to the party, but mind if I join in? :) I'm 5'9, SW was 172 lbs, CW is 159 lbs, and my GW is 130 lbs.
  • genderwar
    genderwar Posts: 15 Member
    Hey Ladies!

I would love to join!

I'm 5'10.5"
    SW: 305
    CW: 260
    GW: 150, though I really can't imagine being under 200, so we'll see what happens when I hit that point.

My SW is what I was when I went to the Dr. several months ago. I don't have a scale, so I hadn't been weighed since then. I've been watching what I eat and being more active since that point. I joined mfp a few weeks ago and I just weighed myself this weekend and, to my surprise, I was at 260.

I have to say, I don't feel like I've lost anything. No one has commented on it, and I'm still in the same size clothing. I did notice that I feel totally comfy in pants today, and these same ones were tight enough to leave marks on my stomach not that long ago...

I want to be able to buy patterns and make myself clothing without having to make adjustments for the width. I'm never going to be able to make a pattern without adjusting the length, but I would like to fit into a size they make patterns for as far as my actual size. (pattern sizes run a lot smaller than pre-made clothing sizes)
  • shai660
    shai660 Posts: 2
    I'd like to join if that's possible I'm 5'8" and 115 pounds I'd like to be 105 for career reasons, is this the right blog to post on?
This discussion has been closed.