feeling guilty

Options
Okay.. I know i complain a lot!
I just need to say something..
I am gaining weight and feeling really guilty about eating.. I am eating more but far it is too much nd then i end up feeling guilty about eatin..
any1 going thro the same or can offer advice??
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    Okay.. I know i complain a lot!
    I just need to say something..
    I am gaining weight and feeling really guilty about eating.. I am eating more but far it is too much nd then i end up feeling guilty about eatin..
    any1 going thro the same or can offer advice??
    :flowerforyou:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Yeah I'm going through the same thing! It's been my boyfriends birthday this week so I've been eating rubbish and it's time to get back on the wagon!! So as of tomorrow it's back to planning meals, eating my veggies and drinking my water and all the usual stuff!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I can relate I have a tendency to binge eat., late at night. I am ok thru the day but at night i would pig out and feel sick and guilty and that is a crappy combo :cry: i don't know about anyone else but I had to finally stop and think about what time i was eating what i was eating and most importantly why I was eating. It was really hard at first to figure it out but after some thorough searching i found i was eating out of boredom and trying to fill a void i was feeling after some events thats radically changed my life. I have discovered I cannot fill that void with anything outside myself the change had to come from within. I ballooned to 260 lbs before i figured this out. It seemed the more i tried not to eat the more i would consume. I don't know maybe just a suggestion that is what worked for me. I am down to 222 right now i have a long way to go and I just joined this site a few days ago so anyway i hope this helps in some way and hang in there success is around the corner :flowerforyou:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    its not just that it is like the more u tell ur self to not eat the more u et exactly wht u are saying.. how did u overcome that.. its like eating and not eating becomes central to ur thinking.. it kinda sux i think thats one side effect of dieting and how ppl gain the weight back
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    its not just that it is like the more u tell ur self to not eat the more u et exactly wht u are saying.. how did u overcome that.. its like eating and not eating becomes central to ur thinking.. it kinda sux i think thats one side effect of dieting and how ppl gain the weight back

Yeah I've found I think about food so much more! Im always calculating the calories in something!