• jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    bump-chef.jpg
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Stu-Disco.jpg

DISCO STU SAYS THIS IS NOT THE BUMP.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

gayhumper-lookslikejsfly.gif
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Stu-Disco.jpg

DISCO STU SAYS THIS IS NOT THE BUMP.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He's scaring me:laugh:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Stu-Disco.jpg

Gah!!! I want to stop looking but I can't! It's too hypnotising!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Stu-Disco.jpg

when i click my fingers you will think you are an emu.....
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Stu-Disco.jpg

I don't think it worked

emu-12.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

emu_emo.jpg

I feel so strange....and yet.....sad.
  • ali106
    Options
    {quote}

emu_emo.jpg

I feel so strange....and yet.....sad.
    [/quote]

hey soupy did you do something different w/ your hair? new scarf...that's what it is!!! I KNEW something was different! LMBO:laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    Stu-Disco.jpg

I don't think it worked

emu-12.jpg

is this all the sudden a mirror?!!!!!:embarassed:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    hey soupy did you do something different w/ your hair? new scarf...that's what it is!!! I KNEW something was different! LMBO:laugh:

No Ali...can't you see?

I've gone EMO!:sad:

Oooh...I like the scarf too. Just picked it up today at a thrift store.:bigsmile:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    quit picking on our emus!:angry:

i'd like to ask what i missed (yet again) so....
    its_peanut_butter_jelly_time_from_f.gif
  • ali106
    Options

hey he must be danc...er..."moving" to the peanut butter jelly song....its peanut butter jelly time, its peanut butter jelly time....its peanut butter jelly time.....like a little ah ha moment there for me aussie Libra thanks!

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

hey he must be danc...er..."moving" to the peanut butter jelly song....its peanut butter jelly time, its peanut butter jelly time....its peanut butter jelly time.....like a little ah ha moment there for me aussie Libra thanks!

speaking of peanutbutter jelly time..... My daughter Keeps prank calling me from this website
    http://prankdialer.com/pranks.php
    and doing the peanut butter jelly time song...... its pretty fricken funny....Now i randomly prank my friends .... the best one there is from the movie "the ring" .... and it says "you have seven more days" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Ok, I gotta tell you, this reminded me of many years ago!

My kids were very young and I was working as an underwriter in mortgage. I had to return a file to a loan officer that we couldn't make work. I told her, "I'm sorry , but this is a really poopy file", upon which she burst into a fit of laughter and told me she was sooooo able to tell I had young kids! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options

My kids were very young and I was working as an underwriter in mortgage. I had to return a file to a loan officer that we couldn't make work. I told her, "I'm sorry , but this is a really poopy file", upon which she burst into a fit of laughter and told me she was sooooo able to tell I had young kids! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh the other day I said to a co worker, I have to go use the potty now she doesnt' have kids and says ...Potty?.....:indifferent: I'm like ya....thinking it was basially universal and everyone says it now....LMBO ah well....you live and learn!:wink::laugh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options

Oh the other day I said to a co worker, I have to go use the potty now she doesnt' have kids and says ...Potty?.....:indifferent: I'm like ya....thinking it was basially universal and everyone says it now....LMBO ah well....you live and learn!:wink::laugh:

Ha ha! Ok, I would TOTALLY get you!!!!!!
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Stu-Disco.jpg

AHHHH. It's like a horrible car accident....it's so horrible, but you just can't seem to look away!!:noway:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Piggies, owies, kissies, pooters....it's elementary man. Elementary. Sheesh.
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mother but I work in a daycare. Those words sound oooohhhhhh so familiar!!!