Bingo Wings

Options
Recently since I have been on this weight loss journey, I have have discovered this awful sagging skin under my arms. Anyone have suggestions how to get rid of these Bingo Wings.

Replies

• cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Tricep strength exercises!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I thought this was going to be a recipe post for some reason (had not seen it is in the fitness and exercise section!)
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    With time, that may improve. However, a lot of that depends on 1) your age 2) your skin's elasticity 3) genetics. The younger you are, and the more elastic your skin, the better chance you have of that decreasing. You can't do exercises for flabby skin. You can only lose weight, and tone up your arm muscles. But even if you have very toned muscles, you may wind up with a lot of excess skin hanging there, if you've lost tons of weight. Just keep at it!

Btw, if after you've reached your goals in both weight and fitness, and there is still loose skin, only surgery will remove excess skin. But it may take a few yrs for your skin to bounce back, so you have to give it some time before you make that decision.
  • darrenham
    darrenham Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot-train for fat loss. Keep up losing weight, the skin may bounce back after a certain amount of time, but the extent is hard to say.

I'd say it's better to be in shape but with loose skin on your arms than to be overweight and unhealthy. No idea if that's of any consolation :D
  • RPNKA
    RPNKA Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for your suggestions!