DC Area People - Virginia Tough Mudder October 2011

Options
Good morning!

So I really want to do the October 2011 Virginia Tough Mudder - http://toughmudder.com/events/virginia/. I don't really have any friends that interested, but I'd really like a group of people or a team to do this with. It'd be great to have some people in the DC area that I could maybe even run with, etc.

Anyone living near DC interested in doing this with me?

Thanks,
Sarah

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    i just checked out the website. You are truly a warrior if you do this. I can't say I'll do it with you, but I'll definately come with posters and pompoms to cheer you on!!!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm not in that area, but I hear it is coming to Milwaukee, WI close to where I'm at! I saw it on tv this week and it looks crazy hard, but awesome!

Good Luck, I think it is bad *kitten* to do something like that!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't think I am anywhere near ready for something like that... even in October...LOL. Sounds like something to prepare for in 2012 though!
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    I definitely do something like that now - but my plan is to set it as a longer term goal to aspire to! Everyone I talk to about it thinks it looks too scary :( Anyone here willing to try???
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am trying to convince my husband to do the Warrior Dash with me. Theses things look SO fun!
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Air Force and a bunch of us will be doing it. It will be on my birthday, which makes it even more exciting.