not new, but need friends :)

Options
i've had this profile for awhile now, but i was mostly just worried about keeping up with my calories and exercise and didnt worry about adding friends, but i'm having the hardest time getting these last 6 pounds off and would like some more friends for some encouragement :)

Replies

• HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    The last lbs are always the hardest! I don't have much weight to lose either so I totally understand!
  • YPabe
    YPabe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels, specially if they are located in the 'hard to get off ' parts of your body. :-S
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I will gladly be there for support as you lose those last pesky 6 pounds. I joined simply for the food diary and great tools too, but have found great social support on this site along the way.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I was the same and just started adding friends for extra support myself!! You will reach your goal in no time!!! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels, specially if they are located in the 'hard to get off ' parts of your body. :-S

like these darn love handles!!!! :)
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Side-planks raises are great for love handles.... And that cool little stationary angled machine (sorry, don't know the name of it) where you can do side sit-ups/pull-ups to target those side areas.