P to BS week 7 weigh-in

Options
Wow... week 7! I just want to congratulate everyone who has stuck with us for the past 7 weeks!!! (applause* applause*) NICE JOB!!!!! Ok so time to weigh-in.... I, did not do great this week.. I actually went on a depression-filled eating binge, LOL.. which sucks so I gained. However, not a lot so I am good and will get back on track!

LW- 206.6
CW- 208.4

yikes! But, all is good.. keep pushing ladies, the warm weather is quickly approaching!

~ Marci

Replies

• mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LW: 192.6
    CW: 190.6

I'm really happy with the loss, it's just driving me nuts that I can't see and "8" in the middle of those numbers! lol I'll get it next week though! Some warm weather around here would certainly be a good motivator. It feels nowhere near summer, and I'm done with finals next week!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    LW: 152.0
    CW: 151.4

I am happy with a loss this week especially with all the chocolate I ate over Easter. :P I am unable to do P90X for 3 days which sucks, but I will be back to it on Friday and I will BRING IT!!
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    LW: 168.8
    CW: 169.6

I am certainly not happy with a gain for two weeks but I know that Easter weekend killed me and I have been tracking my weight loss since Sunday night and I am successfully still losing that. I'll stress about where I am actually at when I see my weight loss stop from Sunday. Since Sunday I have been eating better and I finally got back into my workouts yesterday thanks to my supportive husband who had to give me a kick in the behind. Thanks for keeping the group going. It most definitely has had me think twice about a few decisions knowing I would be posting my weight here.
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    LW 209.5
    CW 210.5

So i've been doing nothing but eating since Sunday - I've been really hungry and the food choices were not good ones, so shame on me. But I'm going to get back to better choices and keep my fingers crossed for next week!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    I have been doing nothing but eating as well.. I say we put this week behind us (those of us who gained) and move on to a happy healthy week 8!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I'm a little late. This week was also not a great week for me due to TOM. I'm trying to get motivated again, because I just don't feel like a did before. I want the loss, but I don't truly want to work for it...and that's not how it works. So this week, I'm working out 6/7 days and drinking my 8 cups of water.

LW Weight: 209.6
    CW: 211.6