Did the hair chop thing

Options
Cut about 5 inches off and it feels great! (Ok the picture looks a little messy because it is about 99 degrees here and I am melting!) Hubby had the correct response of "Wow!" - and he said it in a GOOD way! (What a smart man I married! :laugh: )

Replies

• time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Cut about 5 inches off and it feels great! (Ok the picture looks a little messy because it is about 99 degrees here and I am melting!) Hubby had the correct response of "Wow!" - and he said it in a GOOD way! (What a smart man I married! :laugh: )
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: really good cut and color for you girl!!!

hugs and wooo hooo hawtie!!!
    Ali :smooched:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    oooooooooooooh, preeeetty....
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I like it. :flowerforyou:
    Very pretty.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just went to go look at your before in the profile, and :heart: the new one! Looks very good on you!
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :blushing:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    you look great and younger!!!!!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like it... makes you look younger
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    :love:
    it looks so good!
  • time2wrk
    Options
    you look great and younger!!!!!

A lady at the mall freaked out today because I was buying some stuff for my son and I mentioned that he was headed off to college this week and she couldn't believe that I had a kid that age. I don't think she would have said that without the new 'do! Maybe I should try to get carded somewhere tonight....or maybe that's pushing my luck! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    A lady at the mall freaked out today because I was buying some stuff for my son and I mentioned that he was headed off to college this week and she couldn't believe that I had a kid that age. I don't think she would have said that without the new 'do! Maybe I should try to get carded somewhere tonight....or maybe that's pushing my luck! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote]

Doesn't it boost your confidence?? Its awesome.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: really good cut and color for you girl!!!

hugs and wooo hooo hawtie!!!
    Ali :smooched:

Holy Moly! I second that! You look 10+ years younger!!!!!1:love:
  • time2wrk
    Options

Doesn't it boost your confidence?? Its awesome.
    [/quote]

She kind of shocked me at first, but I must admit I walked around with my shoulders back more after that!
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    wow it totally suits you!! beautiful!:flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    it looks so good!

Looking good.

One question, you image pic, I cannot find the web site. Can you direct me?
  • time2wrk
    Options
    it looks so good!

Looking good.

One question, you image pic, I cannot find the web site. Can you direct me?

If you click on my name (the time2wrk above my pic) it will take you to my profile and you can see before I lopped it all off! :laugh:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It looks GREAT!!! It does make you look a lot younger!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Love it:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Looking fab!:wink:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options