Pictures from 530 pounds to 316

lindsaywade
lindsaywade Posts: 2
edited September 26 in Success Stories
Wow check out this blog . . . before and after pictures from 530 pounds to 316 AMAZING also an inspirational song to go forward with your day! Can't go wrong reading this blog every morning to start my day! http://cravingalife.wordpress.com/

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Blog's get blocked and my work but I would love to read this! Thanks for sharing!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    I had to wait until I could dry the tears in my eyes. I laughed so hard at your humor. I can totally relate! You actually should look into become a sit-com writer. I'd definitely watch!

Congratulations on your fantastic journey and all the successes you have achieved up to this point!! :drinker: The future only gets better and better, and you will be there for the ride of your life! Keep doing what you are doing, and keep writing, I LOVE it! :happy:

Donna
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    wonderful blog and I like your writing style, very engaging with a great sense of humor.

Congrats on your journey of weightloss, your a beautiful person. Thanks for sharing.
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    I LOVE Whitney's blogs too! She is simply amazing and such a sweetheart!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Wow, Lindz... I was looking through this board and all of a sudden I see the title of this post and I'm just like... hey... she's just like me! LOL!! I had no idea you posted my blog! Thanks for the support and for all the sweet comments everyone!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Whitney rocks my socks :laugh:
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Spreading the word of Whitney .... and spreading the laughs! Love it!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    dang it WHITNEY>>>You're so inspirational...STOP TEASING ME with your lack of images...I'm so proud of you anyway!!!
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Hey Whitney, love your blog. I just recommended it to my Facebook friends. Keep it up! Thanks.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    I absolutely LOVE Whitney!! I love her humor in her blogs but most of all I love her as a person. Shes so nice and supportive and Im so thankful I found her on here!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!