Prezzo calories :(

Options
Have any of you (UK only i presume) lovely people been to Prezzo? I am due to go tomorrow evening with work colleagues and can't seem to find their nutritional info anywhere. There are a couple dishes on the food tracker here but i'm not very good with pasta, i hardly ever eat it!

I was also wondering if anyone has tried the under 650cal dishes? Sometimes they look so sad and not worth the money!

Helphelphelp.

xx

Replies

• reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I know you said your not much of a pasta lover, but I have had the fusilli con bufala and that appeared to be quite a light dish. Other than that I should think the soup is probably not too high in calories, but I should think quite high with the sodium. A lot of the salads seem as if they would be okay if you had no croutons/cheese. I expect that the tiger prawns form the main menu wouldn't be too bad.

As for the low calorie menu, it looks pretty good to me, and I would think they would give you a decent serving, you could always ask your server, I usually find them pretty helpful. I hope that helps a bit, i'm quite suprised they don't have nay nutrition info! :smile: