15lbs Progress Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What a difference 15 lb can make!!!! Good for you!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    How did you lose the 15lbs in 5 weeks? I didn't think you could lose that fast since you were already a healthy weight. Please share your secret.
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Lookin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're going to have fun shopping for summer clothes :)
    Keep up the good work
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go. Keep it up.
  • Beastiephile
    Options
    How did you lose the 15lbs in 5 weeks? I didn't think you could lose that fast since you were already a healthy weight. Please share your secret.

I wish it were that easy! 15 lbs in 15 weeks, not 5 - though it hasn't been a steady 1-pound-a week loss! Some weeks I lost 2 or 3 pounds, some weeks none at all. I always eat back all of my exercise calories, and to switch things up I eat over my net cal goal a few days a week.

Thank you all for the encouraging words, it means a lot.
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! You look great!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options

I wish it were that easy! 15 lbs in 15 weeks, not 5 - though it hasn't been a steady 1-pound-a week loss! Some weeks I lost 2 or 3 pounds, some weeks none at all. I always eat back all of my exercise calories, and to switch things up I eat over my net cal goal a few days a week.

Thank you all for the encouraging words, it means a lot.

Well damn you had me excited lol well 15 weeks is still pretty good. Congrats!! You've encouraged me to keep pushing for my last 15 as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!