Thank you google!

Ghawaiigirl47
Ghawaiigirl47 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Yep, I am definitly a newbie but would like to slowly back away from all embarrasing initiation rituals and skip straight to the good parts! Like a healthier, stronger me and great friends! I would like to give a nice warm thank you to all on this site, who all seem very nice and welcoming. Also, a congratulations as many of you seem to be acieving your goals! And finally.....a huge thanks to google who showed me this site after I desperately typed in "fitness programs",

I hope to get to know you more and be your "fitness pal!"

lol, sorry for the corniness!

Replies

• Yep, I am definitly a newbie but would like to slowly back away from all embarrasing initiation rituals and skip straight to the good parts! Like a healthier, stronger me and great friends! I would like to give a nice warm thank you to all on this site, who all seem very nice and welcoming. Also, a congratulations as many of you seem to be acieving your goals! And finally.....a huge thanks to google who showed me this site after I desperately typed in "fitness programs",

I hope to get to know you more and be your "fitness pal!"

lol, sorry for the corniness!
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Welcome to you!:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    welcome.gif
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Good luck! It's more fun getting fit together!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Welcome! Great group of people here. :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks guys! I really am excited now, unfortunately I just stumbled on the "i took a pill" conversaition, which freaked me out a little, but if mose people are as nice as you, im sure that i will be fine and i cant wait to get strated! I just did the math and between the three people who had weight loss tickers at the bottom of their post, 112 pounds have been lost between you so way to go and that is very inspiring to see!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hello hello! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome!! It's so nice to have you here.:happy:

This brings the ticker count to 166!!! Whoa!!:bigsmile:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
    This place is awesome, I'm sure you'll like is here.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Welcome!! Don't let the "Pill" thread scare you away! I've been around since March and can count on 1 hand, with fingers left over, the number of times something like that has happened! Relax and enjoy yourself here - we really are nice, welcoming people. You will like it, I hope!! :flowerforyou:
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Welcome, welcome. :flowerforyou: I'm fairly new as well (my 4th day here...) and I'm settling in and fitting in quiet well. Everyone is so kind, helpful and inspirational. :drinker: Here's to reaching our goals (like others before us) by being committed. How's that for corny :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    welcome:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there and welcome!!! :heart:
  • I think that is how I found this site also, I think it was on yahoo though or maybe google. My daughter tole me they had a site and so I put this in and I got here. Turned out she is on a different site, but from what I told her about this one, she thinks this one is better

Welcome you, you have come to the right place!:smile::wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • flemtc
    flemtc Posts: 17
    WELCOME! There are a lot of new people here, me included. :glasses:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Welcome :drinker:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Welcome Lena :smile:

...and yes you DO have a great sense of humor!

I read your profile and it made me :smile: and :laugh: .

Glad you are here!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

Mi
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Hello!! Welcome and I saw that post earlier and thought WOW, but again -- it is frustrating when people prey on a site... I think that was frustration coming through... haha.
    But normally, this is a group of good hearted, and you'll find - funny peeps!!

Take care! And Good luck on your journey.
  • I must have missed that conversation of I took a pill. I have no idea what you guys are talking aout, but it doesn't sound like it was good. I hope no one did something stupid?:sick:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Ignore the whole "I took a pill" and the lady who posted it and "wasn't trying to sell anything" (and "her friend" who was supporting her) have both deactivated their accounts. Who would have thunk that, huh???? :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.