OxyElite Pro (7day trial results)

Options
I've been working out consistently for a month now and following MFP and staying under my calories. I've lost 15 lbs as of last Wednesday. My average weight loss is approx. 2.9 lbs a week which is great. I received the 7 day trial sized OxyElite Pro some time ago but never used it, until now. Today is the 7th day and I weigh-in in about 3 hours (Noon here in Los Angeles). If my weight loss has increased significantly I'll be headed to GNC to purchase the retail size bottle of OxyElite Pro.

Effects:

OEP has an herb that is supposed to effect your mood, when you feel good, you workout harder and better. I do feel like I've been in a slightly better mood but nothing significant there.

I've heard reports of reduced appetite, this is true in my case, I have experienced loss of appetite which is a gift and a curse because at times it feels like I'm forcing myself to eat when I do not feel physically hungry. I know when and what I should eat so that is not a BIG deal.

I've heard reports of feeling more alert or having more energy after taking OEP, in my case that is NOT true, I actually felt a little more fatigue after taking the second pill in the evening. OEP is definitely not a PICK ME UP. It does contain caffeine but I DO NOT FEEL THE ENERGY BOOST CLAIMED BY SOME.

I did however feel a lot less fatigue after workouts, I typically take a few minutes to regroup before leaving the gym, on OEP I've yet to take time to regroup. Again I don't feel more energy,

I have had NO inconsistencies in my eating or workouts so the results of today's weigh in will definitely show a clear read as to wether or not OxyElite Pro works for ME. I'll be back with results shortly.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Replies

• cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Im usually not PRO pills but curious to see your results...Let me know :-)
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    interested to see what happens!
  • BandMom2
    BandMom2 Posts: 64
    Options
    I agree, waiting to hear results =)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I am taking OEP as well. I've been taking it since April 8th.. since I started taking it I've felt great literally ALL day. I get way more done in the gym and on run days, AS WELL as loads more stuff done at home. Since then I've lost about 4 lbs, but when I started taking it I had already lost the initial water weight/fat. I'm not sure if it's helping me lose extra weight, but I definitely have been progressively getting lighter, and I can feel it in my workouts.

Also, I haven't drank coffee since. I kind of miss coffee, actually.. I love the taste. :)

I'm exercising 6 days a week. 3 days lifting, 2 days HIIT, and 1 day is my jog day. Sometimes I'll do stretching, yoga, or walking on my off day even. I keep my net cals around 1300-1400 but depending on exercise, I eat around 1500-1800 cals/day.

Just my two cents. :)
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have used it and I will be honest, I feel it has helped with my results. Not because it is a diet pill but because it helps me stay focused and I do not get as drained in a workout so I can workout longer. I know my body fat percentage has gone down. I cycle one month on and one month off of the stuff. It dosn't make me jittery or anything.

I know a lot of poeple here are anti - diet supplments... what is the diffrence in that and protin poweder or condrotine you take to help your muscles heal faster from a workout. My trainer recominded it, she only recominded it because she knew that I was taking the weight loss and toning seriously. I don't think it is just for the average dieter. I workout 6 or 7 days a week. Most of them I work out twice a day. I say to each there own.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Today is day one on it for me. I'm a bit more jittery then I would have thought, as it only has 100 mg of caffeine. Heck, I normally have more then that before breakfast :wink:
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Can't wait to hear your results. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • manenuff21
    Options
    OK I'm back from the gym, light lunch and I actually gained 1 pound while using OEP! I can't cosign on OxyElite Pro, after a week I thought I'd see something, my average is 2.9 pound per week so gaining a pound with the OEP being the only variable is enough for me personally to say it's not for me. After a week without it I may give it a try once more just to make sure it doesn't work. Even with the one pound gain I still feel great and I see a change in my body. Thank you All for your interest and support, MyFitnessPall is he best support system I ever had.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have been using OxyElite Pro to get me over the hump. I started on 3/17/11 and have lost 26 lbs so far. If you want you can check out my youtube for the before and after shots of my full journey so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIuoDSMpvIo
  • manenuff21
    Options
    I've seen your videos and I've even replied to them, there are certain inconsistencies that throw me off about your workouts and diet.
  • budgetqueen79
    Options
    What questions do you have?
  • budgetqueen79
    Options
    I found the question. I don't feel they are inconsistent. You asked did I use it from the beginning. I replied no. I started on 3/17/11 after loading from HCG. On the last loading day on HCG I weighed 358. I started Oxy now I am 332 which is a loss of 26lbs. From the beginning of my journey I was 377 lbs, I lost 35 lbs and didn't gain none of that back until around the end of Feb then I decided to do HCG but I didn' t make it past the loading phase. So I started Oxy a few days after loading. So the numbers starting with OXY was 358 and now they are 332 as of this week. The live weigh in from last week was 335. something. When I started oxy I started also biggest loser which I do 4X a week at least or taebo amp'd whichever I feel like. I've done all types of exercises, like spin, water aerobics and Zumba, MJ Experience on the Wii but I don't count my Wii games as exercise that much. So I said it increased it b/c it took a while to lose the 35 lbs and Oxy took off what I had gained and more. I hoped that helped.
  • budgetqueen79
    Options
    The diet is 100-150 grams of protein a day and up to 120 grams of carbs and no fruit as I am allergic to most of them. I do not eat red meat or pork.
  • Bob_Sugar
    Bob_Sugar Posts: 61
    Options
    I had awesome results with it last year. And started up again a few weeks ago. Helps me during worksouts and to curb coffee / soda cravings.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I take OxyElite Pro every Saturday. I usually burn off about 4 lbs. of water weight on these days. I attribute half of that to OEP alone. :)
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I use OEP too, with similar results. I do notice a great change in appetite..but not energy. When I had a cold I didn't take it...and my appetite actually increased, despite being sick!!
    It definitely helps with me working out longer and able to work out to a higher intensity, but does not give me more energy..just keeps me more focused.

Good luck!
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    I love this purple pill,it does everything it advertises,my only complaint is the price and it sometimes gives me tunnel vision but other than that,great product in my opinion.
  • budgetqueen79
    Options
    I love this purple pill,it does everything it advertises,my only complaint is the price and it sometimes gives me tunnel vision but other than that,great product in my opinion.

I have found that GNC will price match the online price in store.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

I have found that GNC will price match the online price in store.

Like...if you find it cheaper somewhere else cheaper?? That would be awesome.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options

The tunnel vision if from you reaching your Heart Rate Max... Sometimes I will push really hard and get my HR around 184-185 and I start to get tunnel vision.... If you don't rest for a minute you can actually pass out. :)