Online biggest loser?

Options
I wonder if we can do this online biggest loser motivation group and you know decide the weight in day... i think it would be fun. but that just my opinion.:smile:

Replies

• LittleSkittle
    Options
    I wonder if we can do this online biggest loser motivation group and you know decide the weight in day... i think it would be fun. but that just my opinion.:smile:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I would be in for that but my Dr. has recommended i only weigh monthly so i don't know how it would work. how often would the weigh in be on the challenge?
  • mireyita44
    Options
    I would like to do that. :bigsmile:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    well there's a few weighs you could get around this:
    people who want to weigh in weekly can,
    people who have to weigh in monthly (such as yourself) could probably do so at the start/end of said month
    and at the end of each month people can do their total loss if they want?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I just joined the web site today and will start walking more especially since the kids start school on the 25th of this month. I hope to talk to all of you more.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Yeah I'd be up for this, I need a kick up the behind to get some more motivation! I weigh weekly, usually on a Friday.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    There was another thread posted about this same thing a few days ago and we did it last season too, it seems to give people a day to check in, weekly, or monthly as long as you check in.

I think we decided that since the show airs on Tuesdays that our MFP Biggest Losers should post Wednesday, plus then we can gossip over the results of the show :wink:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    There was another thread posted about this same thing a few days ago and we did it last season too, it seems to give people a day to check in, weekly, or monthly as long as you check in.

I think we decided that since the show airs on Tuesdays that our MFP Biggest Losers should post Wednesday, plus then we can gossip over the results of the show :wink:

I second this!

And I'm in. :smile:
  • courtlwhite
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this! I'm looking for something that really motivates me! I weigh in every Friday, but I'm willing to switch it up. Although, lately I've found myself weighing like every two days, so I need someone to help get control of that? I also think we should do little side challenges or something every week. Can't wait to hear what you all think!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I'd like this as well... I started the post Nich0le was talking about, you can go here to read and join ... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/22524-biggest-weight-losers-training-period

Best Wishes to All. :flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm in. When does the show start?
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm in. When does the show start?

Ooooooooooh it's a show?! Sorry for being a bit slow, we don't get this show in the UK :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in!!! When do we start???
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    has a decision been made on a start date for this?? I wanna do it :laugh:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    You are all welcome to join in, we are currently in our first week, so come join us! :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/22943-biggest-weight-losers-wk-1