Recipes

Options
Hi,

I would like to make a suggestion. I'm not sure if this is already available on here and I just haven't found it yet but...
it would be really great if there was a section where we could all post recipes and have them categorized by Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Desserts and Drinks. This just came to me as I was trying to figure out what to eat for lunch. It would be nice to just be able to go to the Lunch section and find something. Also, to separate them as vegetarian, vegan and meat sub categories.
Anyway, just a suggestion :o)

Replies

• hhudson88
    hhudson88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think it would be a great idea too! Especially for homemade recipes. Then I could calculate the calories, carbs, and other stuff so I don't go overboard on my portions!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That sounds great. Start the movement WildFlower :D
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    There is a forum thread called recipes and also you have the option to add your own recipes under the food tab on your home page. Both very helpful tools and I have found quite a few recipes that are really good!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14-recipes
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I think I read somewhere that something like this is in the works using the recipe calculator and then being able to submit recipes. I wish I could remember where I saw that. :0/
  • Wildflower3475
    Wildflower3475 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Didn't know about the forum, thanks Froggy!

Think I'm going to write to the people who run the show just maybe run my idea by them. Wish me luck! :o)