Workout Clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I prefer all the beer shirts I earned at Old Chicago to remind me why I have to go workout in the first place. As far as shorts, I like what's on sale and doesn't show sweat. I always find pretty good brands at TJ Maxx.
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow, Thanks for the ideas! I need to invest in some more athletic clothes. I do like to throw on t-shirts and shorts alot but I have to admit I'm liking the tanks with the built in bra. The sweaty cotton shirts drive me crazy! Can't wait to go shopping now!
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Lululemon shirts
    Nike Dri Fit Shorts
    Nike or Lulu running socks
    and a beanie/toque to keep the sweat out of my eyes
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Im going to have to go to lululemon. There is a store about thirty-fourty five minutes away.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I love Gap, Old Navy and Athleta. Athleta is my favorite out of those three. Expensive, but super stylish and pratical.
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Lucy is also a good place for woman's workout stuff. I have some power capris from their and they are so comfortable and great for any type of cardio or lifting situation.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ****'s Sporting Goods store - carry all major brands: Nike, Addidas, Reebok, Under Armour. I like Addidas and Under Armour (think I spelled that right:) Target carries some less expensive brands that a lot of people seem to like.

That is funny! They edited the name of the store! It is d--i-c-k'-s sporting goods. Not trying to be crude, that is the name! It is a big franchise.