Documented health results

Options
I hope this information can motivate anyone in doubt about the effect of wt loss and health. Just had my 6mo check-up and my doctor was thrilled as was I. At my last visit, he indicated I was "pre-diabetic" and if I didn't make significant changes I was going to be diabetic. My weight was 228 and my Blood Pressure was normally 140/90. My A1C (blood sugar) was over 6.2. Today my results looked like they were from a different person. Summary: 30 lbs. lost; BP was 120/64; A1C was 5.9; LDL was 46; Cholestrol ws 140. My pant size has gone from 42 to 36 waist. BTW, I am a 68 yr old man so I am fighting the aging process as well as the fat "gene." LOL. Hope this is helpful to anyone out there getting discouraged or wondering if this program works. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Made my day!! :bigsmile:
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic...Keep up the great work...
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    Awesome story!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    well done!
  • gaterbear
    gaterbear Posts: 68
    Options
    Thanks to each of you for you support and encouragement. I encourage everyone to stay with the program even during those nasty plateaus. Just went through one that lasted about 3 weeks and all of a sudden the weight has started dropping again. Let any plateau be only a speed bump, not a detour. Best wishes to you all.
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Inspiration at it's best!
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words on mine. You deserve a high five yourself! Great job! And I love the giant bottle of my favorite food...