Question for the ladies...

Options
Do you gals have a problem with your sports bra leaving red (rug burn type ) marks?? :noway:
And for those with HRM -chest bands.. any similar problems happening??

It doesn't happen when I bike, or short runs but after mile 3 ish when I run.... I go home to a lovely red ring around the chest in the front.. not so much fun as well as feeling not so fun...

Any suggestions?

Replies

• TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Do you gals have a problem with your sports bra leaving red (rug burn type ) marks?? :noway:
    And for those with HRM -chest bands.. any similar problems happening??

It doesn't happen when I bike, or short runs but after mile 3 ish when I run.... I go home to a lovely red ring around the chest in the front.. not so much fun as well as feeling not so fun...

Any suggestions?
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have only had the red marks when I have either run outside on a really hot day or worn my sports bra 3 days in a row. Now I workout at the gym, and I wear a clean sports bra everyday, so I do not have the red marks anymore.

Good Luck
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Thanks, yeah... it's too hot here to not sweat a lot. I think its the duration and just friction.. heard body glide works but they don't have that here either.. :grumble: oh well, I'll deal with it until I get home. Thanks!