What are yoy having for lunch today?

Options
13»

Replies

• ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    3.4 oz of baked ham (leftovers from easter)
    cucumber, tomato and feta cheese
    navel orange

a light lunch but I like to get some veggies and a fruit in for most of my lunches and dinners
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Iceburg lettuce, carrots, cabbage, tomatos (from my garden) salmon (from those little pouches) and rasberry vinager as dressing.

Snack is an apple and almond butter.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    An apple dipped in strawberry yogurt and I split a grilled chicken breast then topped with mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni then toasted! YUM it's a protein packed pizza with no carbs! lol If you can have a toaster oven at work I highly recommend it, it keeps me on track so much better than just a microwave!

This sounds fantastic! What a great idea.

Oh it's so good!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken topped with grilled asparagus tossed with miced garlic, feta cheese and cherry tomtoes. OMG... it was DELICIOUS. And filling. now to plug it into MFP
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i just made a quesadilla with egg whites, mushrooms, spinach and cheese :)
  • iuali81
    iuali81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm had a turkey sandwhich on wheat bread with red pepper and jalapeno hummus instead of mayo, lett, cucumber and slice of reduced fat Sargento cheese. I had some black bean and corn salsa and a small apple. I'm full and it was good!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I had five Morningstar veggie buffalo wings with a tbsp of ketchup for dipping. Yummy.
  • shrinkinc
    shrinkinc Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So we haven't made it to the grocery store in over a week and a half. I've eaten Subway for lunch twice this week.
    6 in roast beef on wheat w/tomatos, cucumbers and spicy mustard.
    Sour cream & onion baked lays.

We ARE going to the store tonight and can't wait to get fixings for my fave food:
    whole wheat bread toasted w/lite cream cheese and sliced roma tomatoes.