Replies

• Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • aynajane
    aynajane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here! I would def like to lose that much. I am starting out simple but 60 would put me in fantastic shape!

I would love to be added. As I said, this is only my 2nd day here! :)
  • pbjelly524
    Options
    Hey there, I've been on here for a little while now and have wanted to ask this before but just didn't...so I'll ask now. :happy:

So....anybody out there also need to lose about 60-70 lbs? I just thought we could track our progress if we friended each other. Let me know.

Thanks!

I do! I noticed my starting weight and goal weight happen to be almost exactly the same as yours. And I could use some more friends :) I'd be happy to friend ya!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Jumping on board too, and happy to be chums with lots of people with similar amounts to lose!
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started with about 80lbs to lose. Good luck everyone!
  • Yawn76
    Yawn76 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm goin for 80 but have to get to 60 first.
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    That's the plan another 70 Lbs and then I get to start lifting heavy :) You can add me.
  • cheechee13
    cheechee13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    me too, feel free to add me everyone. I've only been on a week or so but loving this site :)
  • rilaus
    rilaus Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm there too. My goal is to lose 100. Its a long road to go, but I know it can be done, and you can do it too :happy:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone. I know we can do this! :) I've added some of you but MFP won't let me add anymore for now so I'll be requesting some of the ones I missed tomorrow.

THANKS!!!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • jkgeiger
    jkgeiger Posts: 14
    Options
    Yep - 60 - 70 lbs. We've got a long road ahead but we can do it together! Would love to be your friend.

Just don't leave me in the dust! :happy:
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yes, along as we work our plan, the plan will work.
  • ucfsn118
    ucfsn118 Posts: 14
    Options
    I've lost 20 already but looking to lose about 40-50 more!