NSV - I feel pretty oh so pretty :o)

Options
crystaltrejo
crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
Today I am wearing a dress....I can count on one hand how many times in the last 10 years I have worn one, and only today do I feel pretty in it. I am not only wearing a dress to work....but I am wearing size C tights (that are pulled up to my bra)....usually the size letter is much further down the alphabet and they would be rolling off my hips. I am also wearing shoes that used to cut into my huge bloated feet, today they are flopping on me. I wish I had a camera with me today that would allow me to take a picture that would justify how I feel. That is my NSV for today....I feel pretty oh so pretty! :bigsmile:

Replies

• LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good for you such a good feeling. Keep on keeping on!!!! :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's great! I feel prettier in dresses and skirts now too! Good for you!!!
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Wearing a dress, smaller panthose and floppy shoes = Success! Keep up your fantastic work!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! Keep it up!
  • cdez80421
    cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your victory, you should feel pretty":)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I wore a dress for Easter that was smaller than either prom dress or my wedding dress. With no pantyhose and three-inch sandals-my church friends were boiled over!

weight.png

blk-event.png

event.png
  • numnumnums
    numnumnums Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    How awesome! I'm sure you not only feel pretty but you look pretty too. Good for you :happy:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    thats great, keep up the gd work:flowerforyou:
  • mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    Options
    Ahh,I am so happy for you! What a great feeling!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    awe! congratulations. it is good to feel good inside and out :0)
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS !!!! and such an amazing friend!! Now lets have a picture of you in that dress you sexy thang!!!!!!!

I :heart: U xo
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    you would like that Fesse wouldn't you....I even have gray tights on....my husband loves dark nylons...he says he likes the mysteriousness that they depict...hahaha....maybe I'll get someone to take a pic at home before I take it off....we'll see how gutsy I am.
  • roxybabay
    roxybabay Posts: 22
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling and I bet you look beautiful in your dress!! :)
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! It's an awesome feeling to have that confidence and know you meeting your goals and looking hot in the process :)
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    LOVE that feeling, bask in your glory, you are doing great! Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!