new to the area !

paulita
paulita Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hi everyone ! I am struggling to get back on the wagon ! any helpful hints would be appreciated !

Replies

• paulita
    paulita Posts: 3
    hi everyone ! I am struggling to get back on the wagon ! any helpful hints would be appreciated !
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Welcome to the area. I am new also just joined today but I am already looking forward to checking this site everyday. I really hope that it will help with my weight loss goal. I am sure that it will. And people seem to reply pretty quick so maybe if I am about ready to eat something I shouldnt they will talk me out of it. LOL Good luck and hope to see ya around the board some.

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome aboard!! you have come to the right place. MFPals have loads of helpful, healthy suggestions and the motivation is boundless. The food and excercise diaries are a must. Record religiously and you will ultimately reach your goals to positvely change your life.:happy:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Just knowing that you want to get back on that wagon is good. I have fallen off and been run over by mine at times. Just get back on, hang on tight and see every day as a new start.

You can do it!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member

My helpful hint? Stay in touch with those who encourage and not those that discourage.
    Learn to say no......

Keep the faith
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Welcome! The best hint is to log your food before you eat it. It may make a difference in what you actually put in your mouth! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.