Help

Options
I was really motivated last week, logged my foods lots of walks. This week I've lost it, today I had bad news from my son and now I really do not feel I can be bothered although I want to do it, just need some motivation!!!!

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    You can do it. You will feel better about the bad news if you go take a walk. :) Just do it. Make yourself do it. Go do it for 1/2 an hour. Sometimes it's not the motivation but the determination to do what you said you were going to do. Go work out. Call it motivation, dedication, determination, or just a pain in the rear, but do it. YOu'll feel better after. At least you won't beat yourself up for not doing it. :)

Some days are harder than others and that's when you just have to make yourself follow through.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Doing exercise will make you feel better! It will relieve some of the stress of what you are going through. You can do it! You just have to push yourself outside the box. We all go through terrible times. It is what we do at those times that makes us or breaks us!!